MD Anderson Events
CPRIT-Hands on Training-Presented by ORA
Are you still having issues using the CPRIT ARS system? Have you requested a login from CPRIT? Will this be your first time working on a CPRIT grant in the ARS system? Are you afraid you won’t make the CPRIT deadline because you don’t have a clue what you are doing? Stop stressing and be prepared for the next CPRIT cycle!
The Office of Research Administration CPRIT team will be holding a hands on training session in the CPRIT ARS system for all faculty, support staff, administrators and personnel to discuss any questions or concerns about the CPRIT ARS system. Don’t be left behind and be prepared for the upcoming CPRIT deadlines in June. By taking this training you will feel stress free and will become a pro of the CPRIT ARS system.
Date: 6/12/14, 3pm to 4pm
Time: 6/12/14, 3pm to 4pm
Directions: 1MC Building
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Sofia de Achaval Wied
Contact: Javier Guerrero - (713) 563-4405 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop