MD Anderson Events
CPRIT-Hands on Training-Presented by ORA
Are you still having issues using the CPRIT ARS system? Have you requested a login from CPRIT? Will this be your first time working on a CPRIT grant in the ARS system? Are you afraid you won’t make the CPRIT deadline because you don’t have a clue what you are doing? Stop stressing and be prepared for the next CPRIT cycle!
The Office of Research Administration CPRIT team will be holding a hands on training session in the CPRIT ARS system for all faculty, support staff, administrators and personnel to discuss any questions or concerns about the CPRIT ARS system. Don’t be left behind and be prepared for the upcoming CPRIT deadlines in June. By taking this training you will feel stress free and will become a pro of the CPRIT ARS system.
Date: 6/12/14, 3pm to 4pm
Time: 6/12/14, 3pm to 4pm
Directions: 1MC Building
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Sofia de Achaval Wied
Contact: Javier Guerrero - (713) 563-4405 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.