MD Anderson Events
CPRIT-Hands on Training-Presented by ORA
Are you still having issues using the CPRIT ARS system? Have you requested a login from CPRIT? Will this be your first time working on a CPRIT grant in the ARS system? Are you afraid you won’t make the CPRIT deadline because you don’t have a clue what you are doing? Stop stressing and be prepared for the next CPRIT cycle!
The Office of Research Administration CPRIT team will be holding a hands on training session in the CPRIT ARS system for all faculty, support staff, administrators and personnel to discuss any questions or concerns about the CPRIT ARS system. Don’t be left behind and be prepared for the upcoming CPRIT deadlines in June. By taking this training you will feel stress free and will become a pro of the CPRIT ARS system.
Date: 6/12/14, 3pm to 4pm
Time: 6/12/14, 3pm to 4pm
Directions: 1MC Building
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Sofia de Achaval Wied
Contact: Javier Guerrero - (713) 563-4405 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs