MD Anderson Events
CPRIT Q&A Session-Presented by ORA and GC
Are you feeling overwhelmed with the CPRIT? Is this your first time handling a CPRIT award? Are you confused about what items to submit for subsequent year funding for a CPRIT award? Do you know how to submit a CPRIT progress report? Do you know how to submit a FSR? Do you know how to keep up with your subcontract with CPRIT? Are you familiar with the CPRIT CGMS system? Do you know all the housekeeping rules with keeping up with a CPRIT award?
The Office of Research Administration CPRIT team and the department of Grants and Contracts will be holding a CPRIT Q&A session with all faculty, support staff, administrators and personnel to discuss any questions or concerns about CPRIT awards. The staff will answer any questions, and help to get you on the right track with your current CPRIT award. Make sure to take advantage of this special offer and be compliant with your CPRIT award. It will make your experience with CPRIT stress free!
Date: 5/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Time: 5/7/14, 11am to 12pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Sofia de Achaval Wied
Speaker: Rhonda L. Stafford
Contact: Javier Guerrero - (713) 563-4405 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.