MD Anderson Events
Cancer Biology Chalk Talk
TITLE: "The Omic Era in Cancer Research: Uses and Abuses of Big Data"
Date: 6/20/14, 5pm to 6pm
Time: 6/20/14, 5pm to 6pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 3/4, 5th Floor Lobby Area
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D, Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Speaker: John Weinstein, MD, PhD, Chairman, Department of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Sponsor: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D, Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Contact: Robin Cole - (713) 794-5310 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.