MD Anderson Events
Cancer Biology Chalk Talk
TITLE: "The Omic Era in Cancer Research: Uses and Abuses of Big Data"
Date: 6/20/14, 5pm to 6pm
Time: 6/20/14, 5pm to 6pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 3/4, 5th Floor Lobby Area
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D, Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Speaker: John Weinstein, MD, PhD, Chairman, Department of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Sponsor: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D, Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Contact: Robin Cole - (713) 794-5310 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series