MD Anderson Events
Cancer Biology Chalk Talk
TITLE: "The Omic Era in Cancer Research: Uses and Abuses of Big Data"
Date: 6/20/14, 5pm to 6pm
Time: 6/20/14, 5pm to 6pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 3/4, 5th Floor Lobby Area
Facilitator: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D, Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Speaker: John Weinstein, MD, PhD, Chairman, Department of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Sponsor: Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D, Chairman, Department of Cancer Biology, Director of Metastasis Research Center
Contact: Robin Cole - (713) 794-5310 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery