MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Abenaa Brewster, M.D., M.H.S., & Patricia Parker, Ph.D.
"The Rising Trend of Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy (CPM): Are We Treating Risk Or Fear"
Date: 11/14/13, 8am to 9am
Time: 11/14/13, 8am to 9am
Location: ACB 1.2325, A-C
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Abenaa Brewster, M.D., M.H.S., & Patricia Parker, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professors, Clinical Cancer Prevention and Behavioral Science, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Vickie Rosella - (713) 563-0640 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emil J Freireich Lymphoma/Myeloma Grand Rounds
- Advances in the Prevention of Vascular Catheter Related Bloodstream Infections
- Shocking Updates in Sepsis
- Statistical Learning for Heterogeneous Biomedical Data - Biostatistics Welcomes Faculty Candidate Guanhua Chen, PhD for a Grand Rounds Seminar
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Tales from a Small Island: Tax Funded Health Care in the 21st Century
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds