MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Andrew Bergen, Ph.D.
"Pharmacogenetics of Smoking Cessation: Pharmacodynamic and Pharmacokenetic Candidate Gene Studies Motivated by Genome-wide Association and Linkage"
Date: 11/7/13, 8am to 9am
Time: 11/7/13, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 7 & 8
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Andrew Bergen, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Senior Director, Molecular Genetics Program, Center for Health Services, SRI International
Contact: Vickie Rosella - (713) 563-0640 - email@example.com
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia