MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Andrew Futreal, Ph.D.
Cancer Genomics: From Data to Science to Medicine
Date: 1/16/14, 8am to 9am
Time: 1/16/14, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 7 & 8
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Andrew Futreal, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor, Genomic Medicine, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Vickie Rosella - (173) 563-0640 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hematopoietic Transplantation
- Can We Do “Beta” with Beta-Lactams?
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Achieving High Quality Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds