MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - David A. Jones, Ph.D.
APC Control of a DNA Demethylase System in Intestinal Differentiation and Colorectal Cancer: Implication for Chemoprevention
Date: 2/20/14, 8am to 9am
Time: 2/20/14, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 7 & 8
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: David A. Jones, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Jeanine Tuttle-Rainbolt Endowed Chair in Cancer Research; Chair, Immunobiology and Cancer, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation; Deputy Director of Translational Research; Peggy and Charles Stephenson Cancer, University of Oklahoma
Contact: Vickie Rosella - 30640 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hematopoietic Transplantation
- Can We Do “Beta” with Beta-Lactams?
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Achieving High Quality Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds