MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Deanna Hoelscher, Ph.D., Rd, L.D., C.N.S.
"Accelerating and Evaluating Progress of Obesity Prevention: What Should the U.S. Be Doing?"
Date: 12/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/19/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 7 & 8
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Deanna Hoelscher, Ph.D., Rd, L.D., C.N.S.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Hoelscher is the Director, Michael and Susan Dell Center for Healthy Living; John P. McGovern Professor in Health Promotion, University of Texas School of Public Health, Austin, TX
Contact: Vickie Rosella - email@example.com
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia