MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Donna B. Jeffe, Ph.D.
"Survivor Stories: A Cancer Communication Intervention for African American Breast Cancer Paitents"
Date: 6/19/14, 8am to 9am
Time: 6/19/14, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 1 & 2
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Donna B. Jeffe, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Medicine; Director, Health Behavior, Communication and Outreach Core, Siteman Cancer Center, Washington University School of Medicine
Contact: Vickie Rosella - 30640 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Lymphoma/Myeloma Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment, and Labor Supply: Implications for Researchers
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Achieving Efficiency Through Pharmacy Monitoring Systems