MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Jeffrey Levi, Ph.D.
"Obesity, Cancer Prevention and Health Reform"
Date: 3/27/14, 8am to 9am
Time: 3/27/14, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 7 & 8
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Jeffrey Levi, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Executive Director, Trust for America's Health; Professor, Health Policy, George Washington University, School of Public Health and Health Services
Contact: Vickie Rosella - (713) 563-0640 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emil J Freireich Lymphoma/Myeloma Grand Rounds
- Advances in the Prevention of Vascular Catheter Related Bloodstream Infections
- Shocking Updates in Sepsis
- Statistical Learning for Heterogeneous Biomedical Data - Biostatistics Welcomes Faculty Candidate Guanhua Chen, PhD for a Grand Rounds Seminar
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Tales from a Small Island: Tax Funded Health Care in the 21st Century
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds