MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Nancy Hopkins, Ph.D.
Reflections on a Career in Cancer Research: The Role of Mentors and Chance
Date: 1/9/14, 8am to 9am
Time: 1/9/14, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 7 & 8
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Nancy Hopkins, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Amgen, Inc. Professor of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Contact: Vickie Rosella - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia