MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Patterson, Ph.D.
"Radiation after Breast-Conserving Surgery: Evidence of Underuse, Overuse and Misuse from Population-Based Research"
Date: 4/10/14, 8am to 9am
Time: 4/10/14, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 3 & 4
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Patterson, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor
Contact: Vickie Rosella - 30640 - email@example.com
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Lymphoma/Myeloma Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment, and Labor Supply: Implications for Researchers
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Achieving Efficiency Through Pharmacy Monitoring Systems