MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Patterson, Ph.D.
"Radiation after Breast-Conserving Surgery: Evidence of Underuse, Overuse and Misuse from Population-Based Research"
Date: 4/10/14, 8am to 9am
Time: 4/10/14, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 3 & 4
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Patterson, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor
Contact: Vickie Rosella - 30640 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia