MD Anderson Events
Cancer Prevention Grand Rounds - Steven Kelder, Ph.D., M.P.H.
"CATCH: The Coordinated Approach to Child Health - Lessons learned from 25 years of research and program implementation"
Date: 12/19/13, 8am to 9am
Time: 12/19/13, 8am to 9am
Location: CPB 8, Rooms 7 & 8
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1 CME
Speaker: Steven Kelder, Ph.D., M.P.H. & Deanna Hoelscher, Ph.D., Rd, L.D., C.N.S.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Kelder is the Beth Toby Grossman Distinguished Professor in Spirituality and Healing; Co-director, Michael and Susan Dell Center for Healthy Living; Faculty Chair, University of Texas School of Public Health, Austin, TX
Contact: Vickie Rosella - (713) 563-0640 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hematopoietic Transplantation
- Can We Do “Beta” with Beta-Lactams?
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Achieving High Quality Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds