MD Anderson Events
Cancer Survivorship Conference-Anderson Network's 24th Annual Patient and Caregiver Conference
Anderson Network's Cancer Survivorship Conference is an annual conference held in September with a variety of speakers on issues important to cancer patients/survivors and their caregivers. Attendees can share hope, support and understanding with others like themselves, regardless of where they received treatment.
Date: 9/14/12 to 9/15/12
Time: 9/14/12, 12am to 9/15/12, 12am
Location: Omni Houston Hotel Westside, 13210 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas
Sponsor: Anderson Network
Contact: Debbie Schultz - (713) 745-9208 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine