MD Anderson Events
Cancer Survivorship Conference-Anderson Network's 25th Annual Patient and Caregiver Conference
Anderson Network's Cancer Survivorship Conference is an annual conference held in September with expert speakers on issues important to cancer patients/survivors and their caregivers. Attendees can share hope, support and understanding with others like themselves, regardless of where they received treatment.
For registration: www.mdanderson.org/patientconference
Date: 9/27/13 to 9/28/13
Time: 9/27/13, 8:30am to 9/28/13, 2pm
Location: Omni Houston Hotel Westside, 13210 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas
Sponsor: Laura De La Rosa
Contact: Laura De La Rosa - (713) 745-9204 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference