MD Anderson Events
Cancer Survivorship Conference-Anderson Network's 26th Annual Patient and Caregiver Conference
Anderson Network's Cancer Survivorship Conference is an annual conference held in September with a variety of speakers on issues important to cancer patients/survivors and their caregivers. Attendees can share hope, support and understanding with others like themselves, regardless of where they received treatment.
Date: 9/19/14 to 9/20/14
Time: 9/19/14, 8am to 9/20/14, 5pm
Location: Omni Houston Hotel Westside, 13210 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas
Contact: Laura De La Rosa - (713) 745-9204 - firstname.lastname@example.org
ANConf2014 REG FORM_KM (9) (3).pdf (PDF, 712 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery