MD Anderson Events
Career Development Seminar
Date: 2/27/14, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 2/27/14, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Jack M. Gill
Speaker Bio: Jack Gill is a 43-year veteran of Silicon Valley and Boston and has founded and financed dozens of successful companies in the instrumentation, computer, communications, and medical industries. Dr. Gill has taught entrepreneurship courses at Stanford, Harvard Medical School, MIT, Rice, Indiana, UC Davis, Yale and University College London. Jack sits on the boards of the National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Institute of Medicine, Project HOPE, and the Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans.
Contact: Kimberly Campbell - (713) 500-5605 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare