MD Anderson Events
Career Development Seminar
Date: 2/27/14, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 2/27/14, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker: Jack M. Gill
Speaker Bio: Jack Gill is a 43-year veteran of Silicon Valley and Boston and has founded and financed dozens of successful companies in the instrumentation, computer, communications, and medical industries. Dr. Gill has taught entrepreneurship courses at Stanford, Harvard Medical School, MIT, Rice, Indiana, UC Davis, Yale and University College London. Jack sits on the boards of the National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Institute of Medicine, Project HOPE, and the Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans.
Contact: Kimberly Campbell - (713) 500-5605 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation