MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
"Role of TRAFs in the Regulation of B-cell Function and Malignancy"
Given by: Gail Bishop, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Microbiology
University of Iowa
Date: 6/7/12, 10am to 11am
Time: 6/7/12, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then right down the hallway. The seminar will be held in rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Shao-Cong Sun, PhD
Speaker: Gail Bishop, Ph.D.
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Thoracic Oncology - Baylor-MDACC Joint Symposium
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Morgan Welch Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program 10th Anniversary Conference: The Future of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”
- Interventional Pulmonology in Cancer Patients