MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
"Role of TRAFs in the Regulation of B-cell Function and Malignancy"
Given by: Gail Bishop, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Microbiology
University of Iowa
Date: 6/7/12, 10am to 11am
Time: 6/7/12, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then right down the hallway. The seminar will be held in rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Shao-Cong Sun, PhD
Speaker: Gail Bishop, Ph.D.
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS
- GAP 2017 Conference - Houston
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct
- 1st Oncological Critical Care Research Network International Conference
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience May Seminar Series
- 2017 Internal Medicine Research Retreat
- Center for Camcer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series