MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
"Role of TRAFs in the Regulation of B-cell Function and Malignancy"
Given by: Gail Bishop, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Microbiology
University of Iowa
Date: 6/7/12, 10am to 11am
Time: 6/7/12, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then right down the hallway. The seminar will be held in rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Shao-Cong Sun, PhD
Speaker: Gail Bishop, Ph.D.
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference