MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
“Exosomes: Mediators and Biomarkers of Disease”
Douglas D. Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor and Vice Chair
University of Louisville School of Medicine
Date: 11/14/12, 11am to 12pm
Time: 11/14/12, 11am to 12pm
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk then turn left down the hallway. The seminar will be held in rooms 1 and 2.
Facilitator: Laszlo Radvanyi, Ph.D.
Speaker: Douglas Taylor, Ph.D.
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - email@example.com
- Oncologic Emergency Medicine Education Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging DIRSS: Research Seminar Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series (DIRSS)
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- 2017 Alando J. Ballantyne Distinguished Lectureship