MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
“Innate and adaptive immunity regulated within the tumor microenvironment”
Dr. Thomas Gajewski
Professor, Department of Pathology and Department of Medicine
University of Chicago
Date: 12/6/12, 10am to 11am
Time: 12/6/12, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then right down the hallway to rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Willem Overwijk, PhD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.