MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
“Immunoregulation of graft-versus-host disease”
Dr. Bruce Blazar
University of Minnesota
Date: 1/10/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 1/10/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: As you enter the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk, then left down the hallway. The seminar will be given in rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Dr. Qing Ma
Speaker: Dr. Bruce Blazer
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership