MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
“Immunoregulation of graft-versus-host disease”
Dr. Bruce Blazar
University of Minnesota
Date: 1/10/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 1/10/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: As you enter the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk, then left down the hallway. The seminar will be given in rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Dr. Qing Ma
Speaker: Dr. Bruce Blazer
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar