MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
"Regulation of the transcriptional programs of Bcl6 and PLZF by the E3 ligase Cullin 3"
Presented by: Dr. Albert Bendelac
The University of Chicago
Date: 2/7/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 2/7/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk then left down the hallway. The seminar will be held in rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Dapeng Zhou
Speaker: Albert Bendelac
Speaker Bio: Prof. Albert Bendelac is an HHMI Investigator who studies innate lymphocytes, with a focus on NKT cells and their recognition of self- and microbial glycolipids presented by major histocompatibility-like molecules of the CD1 family. This research has direct implications for disease conditions, such as microbial and viral infections, cancer, allergic inflammation (asthma), inflammatory bowel disease, and autoimmunity. His lab just published in Nature on the transcriptional factors, ubiquitin enzymes, and chromatin-modifying complexes responsible for the mechanisms of lymphoid effector programs.
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare