MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
“Ubiquitin Modification in Cancer Pathogenesis”
Dr. Vishva Dixit
South San Francisco, CA
Date: 3/7/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 3/7/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk then take your second left down the hallway. The seminar will be held in SCR1.1025A.
Facilitator: Shao-Cong Sun, PhD
Speaker: Vishva Dixit, MD
Contact: Taretta Jones - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare