MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
"Educating NK cells to fight cancer"
Given by: Jeffrey Miller, MD
Professor, Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation
Director, Masonic Cancer Center Therapy Core Laboratory
University of Minnesota Medical School
Date: 4/11/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 4/11/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: When you enter the SCRB complex, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then turn right down the hallway. The seminar will be held in conference rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Dean Lee, MD, PhD
Speaker: Jeffrey Miller, MD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 7921461 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.