MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
"Educating NK cells to fight cancer"
Given by: Jeffrey Miller, MD
Professor, Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation
Director, Masonic Cancer Center Therapy Core Laboratory
University of Minnesota Medical School
Date: 4/11/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 4/11/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: When you enter the SCRB complex, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then turn right down the hallway. The seminar will be held in conference rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Dean Lee, MD, PhD
Speaker: Jeffrey Miller, MD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 7921461 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Marker-guided targeted therapy, PARP inhibitors, and novel post-translational modification of PD-L1"
- Biomechanics and Tissue Engineering A Collaborative Workshop
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Morgan Welch Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program 10th Anniversary Conference: The Future of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”