MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
"Educating NK cells to fight cancer"
Given by: Jeffrey Miller, MD
Professor, Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation
Director, Masonic Cancer Center Therapy Core Laboratory
University of Minnesota Medical School
Date: 4/11/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 4/11/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: When you enter the SCRB complex, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then turn right down the hallway. The seminar will be held in conference rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Dean Lee, MD, PhD
Speaker: Jeffrey Miller, MD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 7921461 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine