MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
"Educating NK cells to fight cancer"
Given by: Jeffrey Miller, MD
Professor, Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation
Director, Masonic Cancer Center Therapy Core Laboratory
University of Minnesota Medical School
Date: 4/11/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 4/11/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: When you enter the SCRB complex, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then turn right down the hallway. The seminar will be held in conference rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Dean Lee, MD, PhD
Speaker: Jeffrey Miller, MD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 7921461 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Amy Heimberger, M.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Frederick F. Lang, MD, FACS, FAANS
- GAP 2017 Conference - Houston
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct
- 1st Oncological Critical Care Research Network International Conference
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience May Seminar Series
- 2017 Internal Medicine Research Retreat
- Center for Camcer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series