MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
"Educating NK cells to fight cancer"
Given by: Jeffrey Miller, MD
Professor, Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation
Director, Masonic Cancer Center Therapy Core Laboratory
University of Minnesota Medical School
Date: 4/11/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 4/11/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: When you enter the SCRB complex, turn left in front of the receptionist's desk then turn right down the hallway. The seminar will be held in conference rooms 4 and 5.
Facilitator: Dean Lee, MD, PhD
Speaker: Jeffrey Miller, MD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 7921461 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.