MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Grand Rounds
"Regulation of cytokines during phagocytosis of apoptotic cells:
implications for novel strategies of cancer immunotherapy"
Given by: Xiaojing Ma, PhD
Professor, Department of Microbiology & Immunology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
New York, NY
Date: 4/19/13, 10am to 11am
Time: 4/19/13, 10am to 11am
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: After entering the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk then left down the hallway. The seminar will be held in conference rooms 4 and 5.
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Ben Zhu, PhD
Speaker: Xiaojing Ma, PhD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 21461 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry