MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Special Seminar Session
“Immune Repertoire Profiling by High-Throughput Sequencing and Single Cell Analysis”
Ning Jiang, PhD
Department of Biomedical Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin
Date: 10/19/12, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 10/19/12, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: As you enter the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk then left down the hallway. The seminar will be held in rooms 1 and 2.
Facilitator: Chen Dong, PhD
Speaker: Ning Jiang, PhD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 7921461 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery