MD Anderson Events
Center for Cancer Immunology Research (CCIR) Special Seminar Session
“Immune Repertoire Profiling by High-Throughput Sequencing and Single Cell Analysis”
Ning Jiang, PhD
Department of Biomedical Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin
Date: 10/19/12, 1pm to 2pm
Time: 10/19/12, 1pm to 2pm
Location: Griffin Conference and Education Center, South Campus Research Building 2, Floor 1, Conference Rooms 1-6
Directions: As you enter the building, turn right in front of the receptionist's desk then left down the hallway. The seminar will be held in rooms 1 and 2.
Facilitator: Chen Dong, PhD
Speaker: Ning Jiang, PhD
Contact: Taretta Jones - 7921461 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium