MD Anderson Events
Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
Date: 11/2/12, 11am to 12pm
Time: 11/2/12, 11am to 12pm
Location: MDACC South Campus, SCRB 1st Floor, Conference Rooms 4 (2SCR1.4062)
Facilitator: Dr. Chen Dong
Speaker: Dr. Dongfang Liu
Contact: Rosie Alvarez - (713) 563-9142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
BiosketchLiu.doc (DOC, 55 KB)
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.