MD Anderson Events
Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
Eric Gerd Pamer, MD
Chief, Infectious Diseases Service
Division Head, General Medicine
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, NY
"Microbiota-mediated defense against antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections"
May 5, 2014
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
SCRB 1 & 2
Conference Rooms 5 & 6
Date: 5/5/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 5/5/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 2, 1st Floor Conference Rooms 5 and 6
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dr. Shao-Cong Sun
Speaker: Eric Gerd Pamer
Contact: Delora Kelley - (713) 563-3250 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Pamer CV 2014.pdf (PDF, 320 KB)
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang