MD Anderson Events
Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
Eric Gerd Pamer, MD
Chief, Infectious Diseases Service
Division Head, General Medicine
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, NY
"Microbiota-mediated defense against antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections"
May 5, 2014
4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
SCRB 1 & 2
Conference Rooms 5 & 6
Date: 5/5/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 5/5/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 2, 1st Floor Conference Rooms 5 and 6
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Dr. Shao-Cong Sun
Speaker: Eric Gerd Pamer
Contact: Delora Kelley - (713) 563-3250 - email@example.com
Pamer CV 2014.pdf (PDF, 320 KB)
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.