MD Anderson Events
Center for Tanslational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. Giovanni Parmigiani, "Cross-study Reproducibility of Predictions, with Application to Genomics"
Date: 1/15/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/15/14, 9am to 10am
Facilitator: Heidi Davis
Speaker: Dr. Giovanni Parmigiani
Speaker Bio: Professor and Chair Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - firstname.lastname@example.org
1.15.14_CTPHG _Flyer_Parmigiani.pdf (PDF, 148 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies