MD Anderson Events
Center for Tanslational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. Giovanni Parmigiani, "Cross-study Reproducibility of Predictions, with Application to Genomics"
Date: 1/15/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/15/14, 9am to 10am
Facilitator: Heidi Davis
Speaker: Dr. Giovanni Parmigiani
Speaker Bio: Professor and Chair Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - firstname.lastname@example.org
1.15.14_CTPHG _Flyer_Parmigiani.pdf (PDF, 148 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference