MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. Joellen Schildkraut, "An Update of Genetic Association Research and Ovarian Cancer: Candidate Genes and GWAS Approaches."
Date: 3/13/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 3/13/13, 9am to 10am
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Speaker: Joellen Schildkraut
Speaker Bio: Professor of Community and Family Medicine, Associate Professor of Medicine, Duke Cancer Institute
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - firstname.lastname@example.org
CTPHG Seminar Flyer_Schildkraut.pdf (PDF, 103 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare