MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. Lois Travis, " Second Malignant Neoplasms and Cardiovascular Disease after Radiotherapy".
Date: 4/3/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 4/3/13, 9am to 10am
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Dr. Lois Travis
Speaker Bio: Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, Director, Rubin Center for Cancer Survivorship, University of Rochester School of Medicine
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - firstname.lastname@example.org
3.27.13_CTPHG _Flyer_Travis.pdf (PDF, 112 KB)
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop