MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. I-Min Lee. "What is the Role of Physical Activity in Preventing Chronic Diseases and Enhancing Longevity?"
Date: 5/8/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 5/8/13, 9am to 10am
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Speaker: Dr. I-Min Lee
Speaker Bio: Professor of Medicine, Department of Epidemiology, Harvard Medical School
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Conference on Supportive Care, Hospice and Palliative Medicine