MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. I-Min Lee. "What is the Role of Physical Activity in Preventing Chronic Diseases and Enhancing Longevity?"
Date: 5/8/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 5/8/13, 9am to 10am
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Speaker: Dr. I-Min Lee
Speaker Bio: Professor of Medicine, Department of Epidemiology, Harvard Medical School
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.