MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar Series with Dr. Mitchell Gail, " The Use of Risk Models in Counseling and Disease Prevention."
Date: 10/23/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 10/23/13, 9am to 10am
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Heidi Davis
Speaker: Mitchell Gail, MD, PhD
Speaker Bio: Senior Investigator, National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Epidemiology & Genetics, Biostatistics Research
Sponsor: Dr. Xifeng Wu
Contact: Heidi Davis - (713) 792-3707 - firstname.lastname@example.org
10.1.13_CTPHG _Flyer_Gail.pdf (PDF, 114 KB)
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop