MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar
Habibul Ahsan, MD
Integrating Genomics and Environment in Cancer Prevention Research
Date: 4/16/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 4/16/14, 9am to 10am
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Speaker: Habibul Ahsan, MD
Speaker Bio: Louis Block Professor of Epidemiology, Medicine and Human Genetics Director, Center for Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center
Sponsor: Xifeng Wu
Contact: Amber Roberson - (713) 792-8524 - email@example.com
Center Seminar Flyer.Ahsan2014.tif (TIF, 462 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.