MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar
Habibul Ahsan, MD
Integrating Genomics and Environment in Cancer Prevention Research
Date: 4/16/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 4/16/14, 9am to 10am
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Speaker: Habibul Ahsan, MD
Speaker Bio: Louis Block Professor of Epidemiology, Medicine and Human Genetics Director, Center for Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center
Sponsor: Xifeng Wu
Contact: Amber Roberson - (713) 792-8524 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Center Seminar Flyer.Ahsan2014.tif (TIF, 462 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach