MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar
Habibul Ahsan, MD
Integrating Genomics and Environment in Cancer Prevention Research
Date: 4/16/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 4/16/14, 9am to 10am
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Speaker: Habibul Ahsan, MD
Speaker Bio: Louis Block Professor of Epidemiology, Medicine and Human Genetics Director, Center for Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center
Sponsor: Xifeng Wu
Contact: Amber Roberson - (713) 792-8524 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Center Seminar Flyer.Ahsan2014.tif (TIF, 462 KB)
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar