MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar
Michael Kattan, Ph.D.
Date: 5/14/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 5/14/14, 9am to 10am
Speaker: Michael Kattan, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Chair, Department of Quantitative Health Sciences, Cleveland Clinic Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University
Sponsor: Xifeng Wu
Contact: Amber Roberson - firstname.lastname@example.org
CTPHG Flyer.Kattan.tif (TIF, 432 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.