MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar
Michael Kattan, Ph.D.
Date: 5/14/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 5/14/14, 9am to 10am
Speaker: Michael Kattan, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Chair, Department of Quantitative Health Sciences, Cleveland Clinic Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University
Sponsor: Xifeng Wu
Contact: Amber Roberson - email@example.com
CTPHG Flyer.Kattan.tif (TIF, 432 KB)
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jian Hu, Ph.D.