MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar
Michael Kattan, Ph.D.
Date: 5/14/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 5/14/14, 9am to 10am
Speaker: Michael Kattan, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Chair, Department of Quantitative Health Sciences, Cleveland Clinic Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University
Sponsor: Xifeng Wu
Contact: Amber Roberson - firstname.lastname@example.org
CTPHG Flyer.Kattan.tif (TIF, 432 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach