MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar
Michael Kattan, Ph.D.
Date: 5/14/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 5/14/14, 9am to 10am
Speaker: Michael Kattan, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Chair, Department of Quantitative Health Sciences, Cleveland Clinic Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University
Sponsor: Xifeng Wu
Contact: Amber Roberson - firstname.lastname@example.org
CTPHG Flyer.Kattan.tif (TIF, 432 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery