MD Anderson Events
Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Seminar
Michael Kattan, Ph.D.
Date: 5/14/14, 9am to 10am
Time: 5/14/14, 9am to 10am
Speaker: Michael Kattan, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Chair, Department of Quantitative Health Sciences, Cleveland Clinic Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University
Sponsor: Xifeng Wu
Contact: Amber Roberson - firstname.lastname@example.org
CTPHG Flyer.Kattan.tif (TIF, 432 KB)
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation