MD Anderson Events
"Changes in Transfusion Medicine (since 2010)"
James F. Arens Distinguished Lectureship presents
Ronald D. Miller, M.D., Professor and Chairman
Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care
Professor of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology
University of California, San Francisco
Date: 12/11/13, 6:30am to 7:30am
Time: 12/11/13, 6:30am to 7:30am
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: Grand Rounds
CME: 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Facilitator: Peter H. Norman, M.D.
Contact: Peter H. Norman, M.D. - (713) 792-3755 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hematopoietic Transplantation
- Can We Do “Beta” with Beta-Lactams?
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Achieving High Quality Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds