MD Anderson Events
Childhood Cancer Awareness Kickoff
Be Bold and Go Gold in September for National Childhood Cancer Awareness month. Join us in the park to learn more about Childhood Cancer and ways to create awareness. Food and special giveaways will be provided to help us kickoff the month!
Date: 9/2/14, 11am to 2pm
Time: 9/2/14, 11am to 2pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 2, The Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Lauren Shinn - firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry