MD Anderson Events
Childhood Cancer Awareness Kickoff
Be Bold and Go Gold in September for National Childhood Cancer Awareness month. Join us in the park to learn more about Childhood Cancer and ways to create awareness. Food and special giveaways will be provided to help us kickoff the month!
Date: 9/2/14, 11am to 2pm
Time: 9/2/14, 11am to 2pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 2, The Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Lauren Shinn - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds