MD Anderson Events
Children's Art Project Sale - Supporting Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
Join the Children's Art Project to BE BOLD, GO GOLD in recognition of childhood cancer awareness month!
Stop by to see the latest artwork and shop our cards and gifts for the upcoming fall and holiday seasons. Proceeds from the sale of these products directly support patient programs at the Children's Cancer Hospital. Help us give back!
Date: 9/23/14 to 9/25/14
Time: 9/23/14, 9am to 9/25/14, 3pm
Location: The Aquarium at Clark Clinic
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Laura Dandridge - (713) 745-0288 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry