MD Anderson Events
Children's Art Project Sale - Supporting Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
Join the Children's Art Project to BE BOLD, GO GOLD in recognition of childhood cancer awareness month!
Stop by to see the latest artwork and shop our cards and gifts for the upcoming fall and holiday seasons. Proceeds from the sale of these products directly support patient programs at the Children's Cancer Hospital. Help us give back!
Date: 9/23/14 to 9/25/14
Time: 9/23/14, 9am to 9/25/14, 3pm
Location: The Aquarium at Clark Clinic
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Laura Dandridge - (713) 745-0288 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang