MD Anderson Events
Children's Art Project Sale - Supporting Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
Join the Children's Art Project to BE BOLD, GO GOLD in recognition of childhood cancer awareness month!
Stop by to see the latest artwork and shop our cards and gifts for the upcoming fall and holiday seasons. Proceeds from the sale of these products directly support patient programs at the Children's Cancer Hospital. Help us give back!
Date: 9/23/14 to 9/25/14
Time: 9/23/14, 9am to 9/25/14, 3pm
Location: The Aquarium at Clark Clinic
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Laura Dandridge - (713) 745-0288 - email@example.com
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs