MD Anderson Events
Children's Art Project Sale - Supporting Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
Join the Children's Art Project to BE BOLD, GO GOLD in recognition of childhood cancer awareness month!
Stop by to see the latest artwork and shop our cards and gifts for the upcoming fall and holiday seasons. Proceeds from the sale of these products directly support patient programs at the Children's Cancer Hospital. Help us give back!
Date: 9/23/14 to 9/25/14
Time: 9/23/14, 9am to 9/25/14, 3pm
Location: The Aquarium at Clark Clinic
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Laura Dandridge - (713) 745-0288 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.