MD Anderson Events
Children's Cancer Hospital Arts in Medicine Dragon Unveiling
Join us as we unveil the Children's Cancer Hospital's Arts in Medicine's programs newest masterpiece, "The Dragon" in honor of Childhood Cancer Awareness month. Over 13,000 hands helped create this work of art.
Date: 9/4/14, 10am to 2pm
Time: 9/4/14, 10am to 2pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 1, The Aquarium
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Ian Cion - (713) 792-5192 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang