MD Anderson Events
Clinical Cancer Prevention 2014 Lecture Series with Dr. David G. DeNardo
The Department of Clinical Cancer Prevention
CCP Lecture Series 2014
Title: Reprogramming Macrophages to Improve Responses to Chemo- and Immunotherapy
Speaker: David G. DeNardo, Ph.D.
Date: January 7, 2014
Time: 12:00p – 1:00p
Location: CPB8 Room 7 & 8
Date: 1/7/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/7/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: CPB8 Room 7&8
Facilitator: Xiangwei Wu, Ph.D.
Speaker: David G. DeNardo, PhD
Contact: Dumonique Rayson - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.