MD Anderson Events
Clinical Operations Forum
Clinical Operations Forum is sponsored by Executive Vice President and Physician-in-Chief Thomas Burke, M.D., and his leadership team.
While topics are aimed at Clinical Operations employees, Clinical Operations Forum is open to all employees.
Date: 7/30/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 7/30/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jackie Mason - (713) 792-0298 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Flier_clin_ops_forum_July_30.pdf (PDF, 87 KB)
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs