MD Anderson Events
Clinical Research Billing Compliance Education
- Review Clinical Research Billing Requirements- A refresher
- Define Coverage Analysis (CA) and Discuss Considerations During Development
- Discuss Contract, Budget and Informed Consent Development Considerations
- Discuss Risks and Consequences of Non-Compliance
- Discuss General Barriers and Challenges Related to Clinical Research Billing
Date: 9/27/12, 9:30am to 11:30am
Time: 9/27/12, 9:30am to 11:30am
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Mikki O'Neal
Speaker Bio: Mikki O’Neal, M.B.A., C.C.R.P., C.C.R.C., C.H.R.C., is a Manager in The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center’s (MD Anderson’s) Institutional Compliance Office. In this role, Mikki is responsible for managing clinical research billing compliance activities on the Billing & Reimbursement Compliance team. Mikki joined MD Anderson and the Institutional Compliance Office in April of 2011.
Contact: Julia Romero - (713) 563-0399 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds