MD Anderson Events
Clinical Research Townhall
**SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Clinical Research Townhall Meeting**
By: Waun Ki Hong, M.D., Vice Provost, Clinical Research and Head, Division of Cancer Medicine, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Date: 11/13/12, 8am to 9am
Time: 11/13/12, 8am to 9am
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Waun Ki Hong, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Vice Provost, Clinical Research Head, Division of Cancer Medicine MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Linda Hicks - (713) 745-5476 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang