MD Anderson Events
Clinical Translation of Bromodomain Inhibition
Seminar hosted by The Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 9/18/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 9/18/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: James Bradner, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Hematologic Oncology Bradner and Letai Laboratories Dana Farber Cancer Institute Boston, MA
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations