MD Anderson Events
Clinical Translation of Bromodomain Inhibition
Seminar hosted by The Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 9/18/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 9/18/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: James Bradner, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Hematologic Oncology Bradner and Letai Laboratories Dana Farber Cancer Institute Boston, MA
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course