MD Anderson Events
Come and see an innovative approach forFISH sample preparation and automation - Introduction
microFIND®, used as alternative to microscope glass slide, is designed to identify chromosomal abnormalities by FISH technique in the following biological samples:
- Living cells, not previously fixed, from peripheral blood (PB) and bone marrow (BM), either primary or cultured, or pre-selected by IMAC (Immobilized Metal Ion Affinity Chromatography) or FACS (Fluorescent-Activated Cell Sorting) methods.
- Fixed cells in the form of cytogenetic pellet from PB and BM, either primary or cultured.
- Fixed cells in the form of cytogenetic pellet from spontaneous urine.
Date: 12/6/13, 11am to 12pm
Time: 12/6/13, 11am to 12pm
Location: School of Health Professions Junior Lecture Hall (Y2.5809)
Directions: Yellow zone second floor by the office of Medical Graphics.
Facilitator: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D.
Speaker: Marco Rissoglio
Sponsor: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D.
Contact: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D. - (713) 563-3094 - email@example.com
Tethis_aF@Anderson_Flyer.ppt (PPT, 367 KB)
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”