MD Anderson Events
"Communications Across Differences"
Date: 2/12/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/12/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 8 (FCT3.4168)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Miguel Lozano Garcia
Speaker: Lee Coffee
Speaker Bio: Beginning in 1997, To The Rescue Programs expanded to Colorado, and Mr. Coffee was invited to lead the Old Stories, New Voices Intercultural Youth Program. A new series of leadership development workshops were also added to address the needs of adult learners. In 2005, after seven years as the director of OSNV, this program received several national awards (Coming Up Taller, National Endowment for the Humanities), as well as laudatory comments from the First Lady. “This program gives boys and girls a deeper understanding of how people of past generations and diverse cultures lived in the American West." - First Lady Laura Bush
Sponsor: Jermaine McMillan
Contact: Kirk Nealy - (713) 792-2069 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.