MD Anderson Events
Comparative Effectiveness Research with Population-Based Data
Conference is a collaborative endeavor among comparative effectiveness research (CER) groups in Texas. Nationally renowned experts will discuss strategies for analyzing large population databases to conduct CER. Pilot studies and preliminary results will be presented from two multi-investigator projects. The first project focuses on cancer care in Texas and the second on disability and function. To register, visit www.bakerinstitute.org/events/CER2012
Date: 7/13/12, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Time: 7/13/12, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Location: Rice University, James A. Baker III Hall
Contact: Patricia Cunningham - (713) 563-4306 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.