MD Anderson Events
Comparative Effectiveness Research with Population-Based Data
Conference is a collaborative endeavor among comparative effectiveness research (CER) groups in Texas. Nationally renowned experts will discuss strategies for analyzing large population databases to conduct CER. Pilot studies and preliminary results will be presented from two multi-investigator projects. The first project focuses on cancer care in Texas and the second on disability and function. To register, visit www.bakerinstitute.org/events/CER2012
Date: 7/13/12, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Time: 7/13/12, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Location: Rice University, James A. Baker III Hall
Contact: Patricia Cunningham - (713) 563-4306 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar