MD Anderson Events
Complementary and Integrative Medicine Course (CIM Course)
This month's topic: Physical Activity
This course is designed to provide an overview of the major therapies offered through the Integrative Medicine Center. Course topics will specifically focus on integrative approaches through therapies such as acupuncture, static and dynamic mind-body techniques, music therapy, massage therapy and nutritional counseling, which can all be used to enhance conventional treatment outcomes. Case studies will be presented; specific clinical recommendations and resources for referral will be provided.
Date: 5/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: FCT2.4144 Training room A
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Felicia Stephens - (713) 745-3206 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop