MD Anderson Events
Complementary and Integrative Medicine Course (CIM Course)
This month's topic: Physical Activity
This course is designed to provide an overview of the major therapies offered through the Integrative Medicine Center. Course topics will specifically focus on integrative approaches through therapies such as acupuncture, static and dynamic mind-body techniques, music therapy, massage therapy and nutritional counseling, which can all be used to enhance conventional treatment outcomes. Case studies will be presented; specific clinical recommendations and resources for referral will be provided.
Date: 5/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: FCT2.4144 Training room A
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Felicia Stephens - (713) 745-3206 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.