MD Anderson Events
Complementary and Integrative Medicine Course (CIM Course)
This month's topic: Physical Activity
This course is designed to provide an overview of the major therapies offered through the Integrative Medicine Center. Course topics will specifically focus on integrative approaches through therapies such as acupuncture, static and dynamic mind-body techniques, music therapy, massage therapy and nutritional counseling, which can all be used to enhance conventional treatment outcomes. Case studies will be presented; specific clinical recommendations and resources for referral will be provided.
Date: 5/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/8/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: FCT2.4144 Training room A
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Felicia Stephens - (713) 745-3206 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang