MD Anderson Events
Counteracting Tumor Evasion of Antibody Immunity
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 8/6/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 8/6/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Zhiqiang An, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Brown Foundation Institute of Molecular Medicine for the Prevention of Human Diseases Houston, TX
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship