MD Anderson Events
Critical Illness? Code with Care!
The goals are: To illustrate how medical necessity and diagnosis coding guidelines affect Critical Care coding. The one-hour discussion will include a close examination of the Critical Care documentation criteria and supporting CMS/Medicare references. Attendees will be able to test their knowledge as examples are given and explained, and a handout will be provided, so bring your CPT coding manuals!
Date: 9/19/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/19/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: 1MC3.1011/1013, Rooms 5&6
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Lynn Daniel, CPC
Speaker Bio: Lynn D. Daniel, C.P.C., is a Compliance Analyst for Professional Billing and Reimbursement in The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center’s (MD Anderson’s) Institutional Compliance Office. Lynn is responsible for performing inpatient and outpatient documentation audits for complex specialty areas to confirm compliance with rules and regulations set forth by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the Medicare Administrative Contractor, federal and state laws and Lynn joined MD Anderson’ and the Institutional Compliance Office in September of 2002.
Contact: Julia Romero - (713) 563-0399 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds